Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Questions!

Nutrition is a huge area of study with many intricate details. The biology component of nutrition is very straight forward and this is my area of expertise. When it comes to the details of food and nutrients, I don't have all the answers beyond the basics.

I am extremely impressed with the quality and quantity of questions being asked by the evening NTR 150 students. Since there isn't enough class time for me to answer every single question, I am going to do my best to answer them all in this blog.

If I miss one of your questions during class or you think of another that you don't see up here, please comment on any of the posts and I will try to get an answer posted as soon as possible. Also, if you have comments or further answers about any of the questions/answers posted here...please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment